PHASE 1 – Online Student Portal
Phase 1 makes use of our online student portal to provide learners with access to training manuals, step by step video tutorials and theory assessments.
- Online Theory Manual
- Training Video Tutorials
- Online Theory Assessment
- Online Bloodborne Pathogens Training & Certification
PHASE 2 – Live Video Session
During Phase 2, students are given the opportunity to engage with their Educator remotely and complete a series of practical based tasks.
- Theory recap, product knowledge & Q&A
- Microblading Health & Safety
- The Golden Ratio & Brow Compass – Creating Perfectly Symmetrical Brows
- Brow Spines, Brow Zones and Stroke Placement
- Perfection of Brow Strokes on Artificial Skin
PHASE 3 – Practical Training
Students will put their new skills to test under supervision of their Educator.
- Assessment of Artificial Skin Homework
- Full Shaping and Blading demo on a model performed by the Educator
- Full Shaping and Blading procedure performed on 2 live models (students)
PHASE 4 – Case Studies & Certification
Students will be assigned practical case studies and a final assessment to complete their certification.
- Practise makes perfect! Students will be required to complete 10 Microblading procedures on models of their choice.
- Once the case study submissions have been assessed and marked, students will be booked in for their final practical assessment.