How does humidity affect lash extensions? Here are a few helpful pointers from our#TLCLashLessons team to take note of!
* Humidity is the amount of water vapor in the air.
* High humidity will cause eyelash adhesive to set too quickly.
* Low humidity will cause eyelash adhesive to set too slowly.
* Extreme climates will also affect the longevity of eyelash adhesive.
* Optimum results will be achieved when working in a moderate room temperature.
*Heat helps ahedive to dry and the right exposure of moisture causes a chemical reaction in the ahesive to help it set.
* In areas with very high humidity adhesive can be stored in an upright position in a bowl of rice.
* Blink adhesive should not be stored in the refrigerator as this will cause a change in consistency.
* If the humidity in your area is very high use a dehumidifier.
* If the humidity in your area is very low use a humidifier.
#TLCLashLessons #thelashcollectionsa #getthelook #lashadhesive #humidityinsa #eyelashextensions #lashartistssouthafrica #blinklashessa